Join our team.
Thinkso is a young, successful NYC branding agency with a diverse portfolio. We believe in delivering smart, creative work that is both functional and beautiful. We also believe in creating a work environment that is supportive, collaborative and fun for each and every employee. Therefore, any candidate whom we seriously consider must: share our desire to deliver only premium work; be one who naturally embraces camaraderie; and have a penchant for lunches and happy hours on a terrace overlooking Manhattan.
All salaries are commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a senior designer with 7+ years of professional design experience to be the lead designer on corporate brand systems and marketing collateral for financial, nonprofit, consumer product, and other types of clients. Excellent print and layout skills are required. Web/digital design skills are a plus.
To qualify, you must:
- Have the ability to conceptualize, design and produce print and online projects, working collaboratively with the Thinkso partners and other designers
- Possess a superior knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Be organized and methodical with files
- Have excellent print production skills
- Enjoy mentoring junior designers and interacting with clients
Design & Marketing Interns
College juniors and seniors as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply for a design internship or a marketing internship at Thinkso. We are currently filling these timeframes:
- Fall 2013: September through December
Thinkso interns are responsible for assisting with:
- Client and internal projects
- Presentation preparation
- Marketing, operational, and administrative tasks
Internships at Thinkso pay a stipend in addition to counting toward college credit.